We are hiring! Current Openings:
Licensed Professional Counselors
Licensed Professional Counselor – Supervisors
Licensed Clinical Social Workers
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists
The Counseling Center of Texas is proud to announce that we are adding dynamic counselors to our team. Work from the comforts of your home delivering quality telehealth care to our clients. We provide individual, group and couples counseling to clients ages 9-109 via an online HIPAA compliant platform. Must hold an active Texas license (LPC-S, LPC, LCSW, LMFT) and have the ability to be credentialed by our insurance carriers. We value self-care and provide the ability to make your own schedule while we take care of the details such as insurance and patient billing. Excellent base pay, bonusses and training opportunities are provided.
Tell us about yourself by answering the following questions and pasting a copy of your resume below:
- What type of counseling license do you hold? LPC-S, LPC, LMFT, LCSW? Provide your license number and date of expiration.
- In 30 words or less, describe what led you to becoming a counselor and why you chose the university that you attended.
- In 30 words or less, describe your ideal client.
- What famous psychologists/psychiatrists do you admire the most and how has their work influenced the way in which you practice?
- At The Counseling Center of Texas, we firmly believe that we cannot provide the best care to our clients unless we are actively pursuing self-care. What specific steps do you take each day to ensure that you are performing at your best in order to deliver quality care to your clients?
- Ongoing professional development is important to our company’s culture. What types of clients are you treating now? Moving forward, how would you like to expand your skills and base of knowledge? What is your plan for future growth and professional development?